APARTMENTS AT OLD ISTANBUL
- SKY-308 has 41.000 square meters land area which will consist of 125 residence units, will include 23 commercial areas.
- The project offers housing options ranging from 1 bedroom to 6 bedroom ,and sizes ranging from 72 square meters to 348 square meters.
- New life style of those with refined tastes. Attracting a unique view of the Historic Peninsula, it has modern and low-rise architecture features a building language that does not spoil the silhouette, while the historical buildings are completely restored to their original form and transformed into modern living spaces.
Do you need buy apartments at old istanbul?
- SKY-308 Located right next to Marmaray Kazlıcesme Station, It’s just 2 km from the entrance to the Eurasia Tunnel, 4 km from the D100 Highway, 3.5 km from the Yenikapı Metro Station and 3.4 km from the Yenikapı Ferry Port.
- The project, which has a special landscape design area of approximately 31 thousand square meters, will include many social activity areas such as gym, restaurants and cafes.
- A natural beauty that reflects the spirit of the time in the walls rising with the glory of the giant empires.
- An invaluable heritage that is preserved as it is, its historical texture is renewed and transferred to the future. A project designed as a work of art with every details.
PRICE & AREA RANGE
|Bedrooms||Min Area||Max Area||Min Price||Max Price|
|1+1||72 m²||103 m²||330.000$||555.000$|
|2+1||129 m²||249 m²||596.000$||1.322.000$|
|2.5+1||144 m²||260 m²||677.000$||855.000$|
|3+1||176 m²||288 m²||838.000$||1.457.000$|
|3.5+1||236 m²||269 m²||1.117.000$||1.387.000$|
|4+1||243 m²||297 m²||1.194.000$||1.449.000$|
|5+1||387 m²||413 m²||1.720.000$||1.830.000$|
|4+1DX||269 m²||275 m²||1.266.000$||1.666.000$|
You have to pay about 40% or 50% of the value of the property ,and the remaining amount in a period of 24 months or 36 months from the time of signing the contract.
- Eurasia Tunnel 2 km
- IDO Ferry Boat 8 km
- Atakoy Marina 8 km
- HagiaSofia 6 km
- Marmaray Station 1 km
- Taksim 12 km
- Metrobus 5 km
- Olivium Mall 1.8 km
- Nowadays, here is the one of the centers where all the tourists who come to Istanbul from both domestic and abroad, travel and visit for going shopping absolutely.
- Fatih county has formed from the historical peninsula which is surrounded by the Golden Horn, Byzantine walls and Marmara sea, has been the most valuable county of Istanbul. Fatih county is a view of a peninsula which is surrounded by sea on three sides.
- On the other hand county is being neighbourhood with Eyup town in the north, with the Golden Horn in the north-east, with Marmara sea in the south, Zeytinburnu town in the west and Bayrampasa town in the north-west.
A Brief Video Of Istanbul City